Dharamshala, Dalhousie, Pathankot, Chakki Bank
Pathankot to DalhousieAt Pathankot Railway station our executive will receive you and transfer to Dalhousie (90 km, 3 hours). After, Check-in the hotel you would be staying there overnight. Dalhousie otherwise, is a beautiful, serene and peaceful town away from chaotic urban life and the maddening crowds of plains without any hustle and bustle of noisy streets. It is surrounded with attractive warm cottages, comfortable villas, lush green ornamental shrub, sky-rocketing deodar and pine trees with nature at its best to attract tourists, visitors, honeymooners and peace seekers from far off places. Dalhousie is the most sought-after and most cherished destination of honeymooners and couples.
Khajjiar & Kalatop ExcursionFull day excursion to Kalatope and Khajjiar, India's Mini Switzerland, a beautiful glad with the forest at its finger.and Overnight stay Dalhousie. Khajjiar 23 kms from Dalhousie by road and 13 kms from Kalatop is the mini Switzerland of India i.e. Khajjiar, at a height of 6400 ft. Hutchison writes, "Khajjiar is a forest glade of great beauty, 6400 feet above sea level"
Dalhousie to DharamshalaAfter Breakfast leave for Dharmshala (143 k.m 5 hour journey) Bhagsunag, Tibetan Markets, Naddi, Bhagsunag Temple and Waterfall, Tibetan Monastery check in hotel and night stay. Dharmshala This is a hill station lying on the spur of the Dhauladhar range about 17 kms north- east of Kangra town. This hill station is wooded with oak and conifer trees and snow capped mountains enfold three sides of the town while the valley stretches in front. The snowline is perhaps more easily accessible at Dharamshala than at any other hill resort and it is possible to make a day's trek to a snow-point after an early morning's start. Dharamshala is also the headquarter of the Kangra district.
Dharamshala to PathankotAfter breakfast leave for Pathankot ( 90 k.m. 3 hours journey) drop at Railway station.
· Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
· Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
· 06 Nights and 07 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
· Entire Site seeing by AC car
· Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
· All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
· Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
· Fare – Air/Train
· Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
· Rides and other charges
· Government Service Tax
· Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
· Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID / PAN card
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs