In the morning you will be again visiting the Bhimakali temple and later will be driven to Kalpa, one of the most sought-after Himalayan villages for its mesmerising beauty in Kinnaur Valley. At Kalpa, you have to check-in the Hotel and can enjoy the picturesque scenes and snow-covered mountains.
Tour Highlights In the morning you will be again visiting the Bhimakali temple and later will be driven to Kalpa, one of the most sought-after Himalayan villages for its mesmerising beauty in Kinnaur Valley. At Kalpa, you have to check-in the Hotel and can enjoy the picturesque scenes and snow-covered mountains.Attractions : Destinations : Chandigarh, Shimla(1N), Sarahan(1N), Rakcham(2N), Kalpa(2N), Narkanda, Rampur (1N), Kalka
Kalpa - RampurAfter breakfast, we will be leaving for Rampur/Narkanda (170 km), where we will be doing an overnight stay.
Rampur - ChandigarhToday will be the last day of your tour, and after breakfast, you will be dropped at Kalka/Chandigarh Railway station/Airport, and from there, you will be on your own.
Sarahan – KalpaToday, after breakfast, we will be leaving for Kalpa valley (approx. 90 km), where we will be visiting Kamroo Fort. Afterward, we will be driving to Rakcham, where you will do hotel check-in and will be free for the entire evening to have a look around the local market.
Kalpa - ChitkulToday, after breakfast, we will be leaving for Chitkul, the last village of the Spiti valley, wherein you will enjoy the entire day and will be back to the hotel in the evening for an overnight stay.
Rogi - Chini Villages StrollToday's day will be for local sight-seeing of Kalpa, wherein we will be visiting Rogi and Chini Village, and meeting with the localites. In the evening we will be back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Chitkul - KalpaAfter breakfast, you will Check-out from the hotel and we will be heading for Kalpa where after Check-in to the hotel you will be free in the evening to stroll in the local market and enjoy the local market.
Shimla– SarahanAfter breakfast, we will be moving to Sarhan (approx. 150 km). You would be crossing several tourist spots like Kufri, Fagu, Narkanda, Rampur,and others till we reach Sarhan, where you will be doing an overnight stay.
Chandigarh-ShimlaToday, on arrival at either Chandigarh or Kalka, you will be transferred to Shimla, where you will check-in at the hotel and will be free at your leisure for the entire day. In the evening you can visit the Heritage Mall road Shimla.
· Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
· Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
· 07 Nights and 08 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
· Entire Site seeing by AC car
· Pick and Drop from Railway Station/Airport as per your tour itinerary.
· All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
· Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
- Fare – Air/Train
- Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
- Rides and other charges
- Government Service Tax
- Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
- Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs