Himachal Pradesh is a northern Indian state in the Himalayas. It's home to scenic mountain towns and resorts such as Dalhousie. Host to the Dalai Lama, Himachal Pradesh has a strong Tibetan presence. This is reflected in its Buddhist temples and monasteries, as well as its vibrant Tibetan New Year celebrations. The region is also well known for its trekking, climbing and skiing areas.
Chandigarh to ShimlaToday, on arrival at either Chandigarh or Kalka, you will be transferred to Shimla, where you will check-in at the hotel and will be free at your leisure for the entire day. In the evening you can visit the Heritage Mall road Shimla.
Shimla to SarahanAfter breakfast, we will be moving to Sarhan (approx. 150 km). You would be crossing several tourist spots like Kufri, Fagu, Narkanda, Rampur, and others till we reach Sarhan, where you will be doing an overnight stay.
Sarahan to RakchamToday, after breakfast, we will be leaving for Kalpa valley (approx. 90 km), where we will be visiting Kamroo Fort. Afterward, we will be driving to Rakcham, where you will do hotel check-in and will be free for the entire evening to have a look around the local market.
Rakcham to ChitkulToday, after breakfast, we will be leaving for Chitkul, the last village of the Spiti valley, wherein you will enjoy the entire day and will be back to the hotel in the evening for an overnight stay.
Chitkul to KalpaAfter breakfast, you will Check-out from the hotel, and we will be heading for Kalpa where after Check-in to the hotel, you will be free in the evening to stroll in the local market and enjoy the local market.
Kalpa SightseeingToday's day will be for local sight-seeing of Kalpa, wherein we will be visiting Rogi and Chini Village, and meeting with the localites. In the evening we will be back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Jalori Pass ExcursionToday, we will be driving to Shoja village over Jalori Pass and will be staying there for an overnight stay.
Drive to ManaliToday, after breakfast, we will be leaving for Manali. On reaching Manali, you will be free for the entire evening to have some good time at the Mall road after doing Check-in at the hotel.
Visit Rohtang PassAfter breakfast, we will be driving to Rohtang Pass only as far as it would be possible because of heavy snowfall. While returning from the snow-point, we will be visiting Solang Valley before making it to the hotel for an overnight stay.
MAnali Local SightseeingsToday, we will be doing local sight-seeing and visiting places like Handiba Devi Temple, Vashist Bath, Tibetan Monastery, Club House, etc. for the half-day and will be back to the hotel in the afternoon. Afterward, you will be free on your own to spend the rest of the day.
Back to ChandigarhToday will be the last day of the tour, and after taking the breakfast you will be dropped at Kalka/Chandigarh Railway Station/Airport.
· Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
· Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
· 10 Nights and 11 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
· Entire Site seeing by AC car
· Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
· All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
· Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
- 5% G.S.T.
- Fare – Air/Train
- Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
- Rides and other charges
- Government Service Tax
- Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
- Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs