Bhutan, the best destination for the nature lovers with great culture, large biodiversity, amazing ecosystems, steep and high mountains, is known for it's most stunning Himalayan valleys, prominent dense forests, and rich heritage. It's the Shangri-La of the Earth. You can't think of a better destination for a bliss experience, calm, and rejuvenating holidays. It's one of the world's happiest nations. Have a look of one of the gigantic statues of Buddha of bronze that is glided in gold. The Tiger's Nest, Punakha Dong, Gangtey Valley, Bumthang Valley, Zury Dzong Hike are few of the awesome destinations often visited by Tourists from across the globe.
Arrival In ParoFly on the wings of Dragon to international airport in Paro, Bhutan. On a clear day, the panoramic views of the Himalaya are sensational, including Everest (if you are flying from Delhi and Kathmandu), but particularly exciting is the approach through the Bhutanese foothills and the landing, including a few steep turns to land at the tiny airstrip of Paro. On arrival in Paro you will be received by Heavenly Bhutan team and transferred to your hotel by private vehicle. Depending on your arrival time, we will proceed for Paro sightseeing which includes visit to Paro Dzong-built in 17th century and Kichu Lhakhang 8th century old temple. Overnight in Paro, altitude 2200m
Tiger Nest Temple Hike Or Thimphu ExcursionAfter our delicious breakfast, we will hike to Taktsang Monastery or often called Tiger Nest Temple is built around a cave in which Guru Rimpoche (also known as Guru Padmasambhava) meditated. The eighth century old monastery is perched on a rock overlooking a sheer drop and clings seemingly impossible to a cliff of rock at 900m above the valley floor. For entire Buddhist around the world, it is place of pilgrimage but for a tourist, it is one of the must visit place before we die. The hike is almost 2 hours walk, uphill at 30 to 40 degree inclined for an average hiker however we might take full day depending on your pace. First of half of the hike which we pull, up to cafeteria feels never ending however from the half point due to magical structure right inform us, we are all energized to push further and you actually feel very near, at the end of the you are done and filled with overjoyed. Due to the happiness, of making on the top, we actually walk down so fast, we don’t feel its actually that long. After the lovely hike, you need to have relaxing massage at the hotel/enjoy dipping yourself into the hot stone bath (both available on extra cost). Overnight in Paro
It's Time for AdieuEnd of the tour in Kingdom of Happiness
· Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
· Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
· 8 Nights and 9 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
· Entire Site seeing by AC car
· Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
· All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
· Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
· Fare – Air/Train
· Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
· Rides and other charges
· Government Service Tax
· Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
· Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID / PAN card
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs