Ever been to Goa?
Don’t worry. It’s time to be there. India travels have come out with their most attractive, Goa tour packages to fit all ages, families, groups, budgets, and holidays. It’s not a deal to miss.
India travels come out with their special Leh Ladakh Packages to suit all budgets, families, groups, ages, and holidays for a limited period. Avail Now!
What So Great About Goa?
Goa with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea has always remained a mystery to the visitors and has attracted the tourists to make them flock there as never before earlier.
It’s known for its pristine beaches, night-life parties, water sports, windsurfing, carnivals, fishing, dinghy sailing, scuba diving, jet-skiing, spice plantations, unique culture, hospitality, safety and it’s preserved 17th-century Portuguese churches.
It’s sausages, and spicy chorizo is a unique attraction that has lured locals as well as a tourist for a long time.
Also Read: Things to do in Goa
What Are The Special Attractions Of Goa?
Reis Magos Fort.
Anjuna Flea Market.
Which Are The Five Best Beaches In Goa?
Goa’s long coastline has vast beaches to bring tourists from far of places and spend value time there with their friends, families, groups, etc.
Here Are The Five Best Beaches Of Goa:
1. Morjim – Morjim is in the far north of Goa and has wild expanses of sand to embrace. It is mostly visited by Russians who have a special attachment for Goa. With a thriving nightlife, it is full of water sports, boat rides, water scooters, dinghy sailing, kite surfing, and much more to make all relax, rejuvenate and rejoice for months there.
It is a nesting ground for the endangered Olive Ridley Sea turtles and has smattering beach bars and shacks. Here, the Chapora river is nothing short of a bird’s paradise with many birds as kingfisher, cuckoo, bay-backed shrike and many other migratory birds migrating there. Dolphin cruises and surfing are the next excitement there.
The Chopra Fort at the confluence of the sea and the river is one of the famous attractions here giving beautiful views from the top of the fort of the nearby shoreline. Close to the fort is the another attraction, the Vagator beach.
The nearest airport to be here is the Dabolim International airport, which is nearly 51 km from here, and the closest railway station is Vasco da Gama which is nearly 52 km from here. One could also reach here by road via Panaji which is close to 28 km from here.
Also Read: Palolem Beach
2. Baga – Baga is in North Goa and lies at the south of Morjim. It’s named after Bagga Creek which ends here in the Arabian Sea next to the famous Britto’s restaurant. It’s hand in hand with Calangute beach and make itis challenging to differentiate between the two that where one starts and the other ends. It’s one of the most serene and tranquil beaches in Goa.
It is known for its water sports to choose from banana boats, bumper boats, water scooters, dolphin cruises, skiing, and parasailing. The tattoos, tarots, and palmistry shops make this beach a unique attraction among the tourists.
The Baga Retreat House popularly known as Casa de Retiros is across the creek, on the hilltop. The beach is lined with exorbitant restaurants, eateries, shacks like St. Anthony’s, Bistro’s, Britto’s, Zanzibar, Silver Sand, Café Blue Moon, and many more. The long stretch of golden sand lures the tourists and tempt them to spend hours over there.
The famous Barracuda Driving, next to the lagoon near Bagga River is a hot tourist spot with The Blue Whale Water Park and Mackie’s Saturday Night Markets in its close vicinity. It is not to miss with Holi parties happening all around.
The Café Mambos, the famous nightclub of Goa, is another must to visit. The costume parties of Club Tito’s is the next attraction at Baga beach. Otherwise, the Baga Beach is known for its night clubs and water sports.
The Dabolim International Airport is nearly 40 km from here. The Vasco da Gama and the Madgaon are the closest railway stations. In case you are interested in going by road then you can reach the beach from Mapusa which is close to 10 km from here, or you can come from Panaji, which is nearly 17 km from here.
Also Read: Baga Beach
3. Arossim – Arossim is intermingled with the neighboring Cuelim and Cansaulim Beach resorts and is difficult to distinguish from it and seems like its natural extension. All these three beaches lie in Cansaulim Village. The other two famous beaches, Utroda and Majorda are south to Arossim.
The dazzling white sand, colorful boats, and green dense palm trees make this beach picturesque and are a treat to the shutterbugs.
Palm dense forests, wide stretch beaches and clear blue water makes this place awesome and the first preference of all to be there and spend most of the time there. Superb beach shacks as Zeebop, fresh, delicious seafood, and serene environment all add up to make this beach awesome among all.
Suggested Read: Marari Beach
4. Mobor – Mobor is one of the laid-back hangouts in South of Goa, close to the Cavelossim beach with a slow pace for the tourists who enjoy a quiet life far away from the city’s hustle and bustle. It’s the best place to rejuvenate, reinvigorate, or charge you to the extent to keep you charged for the rest of the year. It’s a 2km long beach with the confluence of the Sal River and the Arabian sea. The beauty of this beach is that it remains clean and beautiful throughout the year with complete tranquillity irrespective of the tourists thronging there.
The Holiday Inn Goa and the Leela add to the luxury of the beach and make the stay comfortable and promising to many of the tourists. When it comes to relaxation and privacy, it’s the best beach most sought for.
It is lined by palm and casuarina trees with Sal river on one side and the Arabian sea on another, it has a different feel altogether and looks than other Goa beaches. The Sal river cruise, exotic birds, watching and dolphin watching tours make it further alluring and attractive.
The winter season between November and February is the best time to be there, though tourist come throughout the year here. At this time almost all the beach shacks, hotels, and guest houses are open at this period, which otherwise got closed during other months. This period is the best time to watch birds and be among the dolphins also.
Goa International Airport is the closest airport that is close to 38km from here and Margao, is the nearest railway station about 17km from here. Margao is also the largest city in South Goa.
Suggested Read: Kovalam Beach
5. Cola– Cola is known for its Maharaja Nights with camping overnight in comfortable safari tents at the beach itself in the middle of the sand amidst unprecedented peace, bliss, and tranquillity. With few rocky outcrops in the middle, it is lined with trees and hills in its north and south. A small hill separates the south Cola from the north Cola. The small Khola river in the northern side creates a small lagoon and make this part of the beach known as Khola beach too.
As this beach is hidden and unknown to many, it has very few hotels and accommodation options. The beach is pristinely beautiful as it is less crowded with very few tourists relaxing and having a sunbath in the complete serenity of nature. This beach is yet to be explored by many tourists and is still undiscovered in its full extent. You can’t get a better place to escape here in the lap of nature.
As the beach is rocky, the water become choppy at times. Therefore, it’s not advisable to swim here.
The best time to visit here is between November and February with a cool breeze from the Arabian sea, long sunny hours and little rains.
Suggested Read: Alappuzha (Alleppey) – The Backwater Paradise
Conclusion – If you haven’t visited Goa you haven’t felt the nature at it’ best. With something for all, it offers a definite treat for all tourists, no matter where they belong. It’s high time to steal a nap from your chaotic, hectic life schedule and rejuvenate in the lap of nature at some serene, silent and pristine beach.
Indian Travel Store curates Vacation Tours within different budgets across pan India and is catering to the entire pan India from last more than ten decades. They have expertise in customizing itineraries and travel packages as per their custom, culture, and interest. They have years of experience in delivering the best experience over the board to all their clients. Here you can pick from their Goa Tour Packages and could visit their ‘Best destinations in Goa.’ Avail India travels special Goa Packages which are in line with all budgets, families, groups, ages, and holidays, before they close the offers.