Palolem beach is one of the most beautiful beaches of Goa, which is often visited by foreigners from throughout the world to enjoy the most fascinating Palolem beach life. With a stretch of white sand on the bay in Goa and both ends consisting of rocks jutting out into the sea, it is one of the most-sought beaches by the tourists in Goa.
Foreigners love staying at the beach in shacks along the shore or in the main village with the villagers. It is a shallow beach and is not to miss during low tides to enjoy Palolem at its peak beauty.
Palolem, lined with palm trees and colorful wooden shacks, faces the Canacona Island with turtles nest at Galgibaga Beach in the south. Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary, another nearest tourist spot here, homes birds, wild boars, and gaur to make the tourists enjoy their company too, while being there.
It is known for its unique nightlife with silent discos, where partygoers enjoy wearing headphones and whole night dance partying with their friends. And, for the soothe lovers, the calm water of Palolem usually attracts visitors from far of places to spend time there with their spouse, families, and friends.
In case one loves has a peaceful stay away from the chaos, crowd, and clutter in the lap of the serene nature, one could not have a better place other than Palolem. On the top, to lure all the scenic beauties at Palolem are just incredible during sunset and sunrise. In a nutshell, Palolem has much to offer all, no matter what nature one possesses and what nature one carries.
Also Read: What To Know When Visiting Goa First Time?
How To Reach Palolem Beach?
One can reach Palolem by Air, Rail, or Road. Reaching Palolem beach is comfortable and convenient, no matter which model suits you the best.
The nearest airport to Palolem beach is Dabolim Airport, which is close to 67 km from there.
Canacona (Chaudi) and Margo on the Konkan Railway are the nearest railway stations to Palolem beach with Canacona at a 10-minute drive that takes close to Rs.200/- and Margao at 40 minutes drive that costs somewhere near Rs. 1000/- by taxi. One could reach Canacona from Madgoan junction railway station also in close to 30 minutes.
Many buses ply from Margao bus station to Palolem, roughly at an average of a bus every half an hour. Otherwise, you could have a bus from Panjim or Chaudi that head towards Karwar and will drop you to Palolem bus stop. From there, its just a 15-minute walk through the paddy fields.
Also Read: Baga Beach (North Goa)
Where Is Palolem Beach Located?
The Palolem beach, located in Southern Goa in Canacona, is famous for its beautiful Crescent shape, which makes it possible to view both beaches end from the center.
It is just a few miles away from Karnataka and is the southernmost beach of the South Goa. With few tourists during the weekdays, it is the best beach to spend time with spouse or family; however, on weekends, you will find it jubilant and colorful, with many visitors enjoying and spending time there.
With long unspoiled stretches of shimmering golden sand lined with coconut and palm groves, it is an ideal place for lovers to escape or families to have picnics to relax away from the busy town.
Many Palolem beach hotels are located near the beach and provide convenient stay along with a delicious cuisine.
Also Read: Marari Beach – A Soulful Delight
What Are The Nearby Attractions To Palolem?
Saint Tereza of Jesus, Shree Dutta Guru Mandir, Pantem beach, Pantem-Colomb beach, Pandava’s Drum, and Bumipurush Temple are a few of the famous tourist attractions often visited by the tourists arriving here.
These are the best places for taking short walks or luxury strolls with you spouse or family while clicking and capturing the beautiful scenes in the shutterbug. And, if one is there at Palolem, it is a must to visit these destinations to make the visit worth.
What Are The Best Things To Do At Palolem Beach?
• The Palolem beach is best to get soaked in nature and relax to rejuvenate and recuperate the body, mind, and soul. Tourists usually come here to spend their quality time with their spouses, families, and friends. And, it is not wrong to spend some time with self to refresh good old memories and taking stock of one's deeds.
• Sun-bathing, playing football and volleyball in the sand, making and destroying sand houses, taking a long walk along the seashore, or picnicking with family and relaxing for hours are the other a few things people love doing here.Palolem beach Goa resort provides with numerous inhouse facility to make your trip an exciting one.
• Visiting Monkey Island is the next attraction to not to miss, which is just a walk away. Otherwise, during Sun-set, or Sunrise shutter buggers can go to Butterfly Beach via boat to treat their clicking urge and capture the scenic beauty.
• For nightlife lovers, Palolem is a paradise to party hard the whole night till get exhausted. Here, Neptune Point provides Silent Noise Parties to enjoy the music on headphones and keep partying till got tired to give up. For partying hearts, it is an oasis.
• For adventure freaks, one can try on-water activities like Kayaking and paddling. And, if you are there in winters, then Dolphin rides are good to enjoy. One can go Kayaking for hours here.
Suggested Read: Athirappilly's Best Destinations
There is nothing better than visiting Palolem beach at Goa if you love escaping in a serene environment to rejuvenate and recuperate mind, body, and soul away from the clumsy, cluttered noisy streets and chaotic traffic.
The Palolem beach weather makes it a perfect paradise to have luxury time with spouse or family as you will not find such a secluded and sequestered destination any where else. It has much to offer to nightlife lovers and adventurous hearts and water game enthusiasts.
Indian Travel Store curates Vacation Tours within different budgets across pan India and is catering all across India from the last more than ten decades. They have expertise in customizing itineraries and travel packages as per their client's requirements, limitations, custom, culture, preference, and interest. They have years of experience in delivering the best experience over the board to all their clients.
Here you can pick from their several Goa Tour Packages. They have several packages suiting all budgets, needs, and duration, no worries whether you intend to go for an economy or a luxury tour. They are more than glad to customize their itinerary as per the individual guests too. So, now the wait is over, and the time is perfect to call India Travel Store and book a trip.