So, wedding bells are ringing loud and close?
Marriage is one of life’s most awaited and auspicious gift for us all since we cross our adolescent and enter the youth. It’s instead something that can’t be waited for long, and one shouldn’t also be.
But what’s more exciting than the marriage itself?
Yes, you got it right. It’s a Honeymoon. Honeymoon is the cherry on the cake and if it is not there, then what’s the fun in having the cake. The similar goes right with the marriage. A marriage without a Honeymoon is just like a cherry without a cake, flowers without fragrance, and youth without vitality. So, what’s more, important is the Honeymoon, which shapes the marriage to become a dream comes true.
And, when it comes to Honeymoon, what’s better than Manali, the heaven of the earth. Its time for you to begin your new life, relish your dreams and left a permanent love touch on your spouse’s heart.
There are many tours and travels companies offering several Manali Honeymoon Packages. The offering varies from the number of days to the number of sightseeings, from a number of the freebies to the number of complimentary gifts. And from airport pickup to booking air tickets. Manali is full of amazing places, mesmerizing views, picturesque landscapes, warm water springs, pristine waterfalls, breath-taking valleys, and beautiful hill-tops to let you escape in the silent serenity of the green-lush nature far away from the chaos, where you can freely-flow with your imaginations, fly your aspirations and weave your future, step by step and breath by breath.
India tours have come out with many fascinating, exciting and pocket-friendly packages that have become a must for all the newlyweds. But out of this clutter of tours and travels company how to select and zero down on a company. And, it doesn’t end on just selecting the travelling company, instead of selecting the right package as per your budget, time and preferences is also not an easy task. Let’s work out this and your fix. Here come the important aspects of going thru before finalizing on one and not to repent later.
So, what to exactly look in Manali Honeymoon package?
1. Itinerary - Itinerary has to be checked properly to assure a comfortable and convenient transit from one place to another at proper timings. There should be adequate time to spend some value moments at a place and enjoy the sightseeing rather than just rushing from one place to another, increasing the number of counts of the visits.
2. Airways - A lot depends upon the airways you are travelling. The type of services and the hospitality provided during the flight, their track record of canceling the flights, the types of airbuses, and the comfort they fetch.
3. Assured booked tickets - See to that you receive the tickets in advance rather than reaching the airport and then kept on waiting or shuttling between the flights for hours. It’s better to confirm your convenient time to board the flight in advance to the agent, then to get the tickets to board flight at some inconvenient time leading to spoiling your mood and making your travelling useless.
4. Pick and Drop - The Pick and Drop from home and back to home by private car is quite important than going by some other paid-taxi. It becomes difficult to get safe and secure commutation at odd hours like late nights and that too in a new and alien place to you.
5. Type of hotel - The type of hotel you are going to stay matters a lot as it includes the type of room service, the food, and the other amenities. It all depends upon the star rating of the hotel. The staff, their behavior, their clothing, and mannerism all depends upon the standard of the hotel, and the type of values and principles they carry.
6. Hotel Amenities - Hotel amenities matters a lot and decides the comfort of your stay at the hotel. Before finalizing check that amenities as Tea-Coffee maker, Mini-fridge, Fan, etc., are there. Also, check whether the room is air-conditioned or air-cooled.
7. Location of hotel - The location of the hotel is equally important as the rating of the hotel and the type of amenities it has. Your hotel may be good but located either in a too isolated area away from the main street or somewhere in the clutter with unhygienic, dirty roads and poor civic conditions in surroundings.
8. Type of Food - May travel agencies provide free food as the part of their package and remain silent on the number of courses, nature of food as Indian/American/Continental, number of items in the menu, etc. What further matters are to confirm in advance the time slab of the breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It should not happen that by the time you reach the hotel, the hotel-kitchen is closed for the day and you get on your own.
9. Room services - The type of room services available at the hotel is significant to be considered before finalizing the package and confirming the hotel you are going to stay. There should be adequate staff to serve you round the clock rather than keep waiting for hours after pressing the bell to get the assistance.
10 Views from your room - It’s not a bad idea to ask for rooms with better views than to go and complaint there in the hotel. The agents have regular bookings in their select hotels and can book the rooms as per your choice. That is whether you are interested in getting a room with zero corridor noise, or you want a room close to the gym or swimming pool. Or you want a room with a beautiful valley view with a sunrise.
11. Places to visit - The places, tourist spots and local attractions you are going to visit during your package matters a lot. Maybe you enjoy visiting new places rather than staying at a hotel or spending some quality time with your partner. Like for Manali Honeymoon Package, you can ensure whether Local Manali Sightseeing, Snow Point / Rohtang pass Sightseeing, Gulaba, Kothi, Rahala falls, Hadimba Devi Temple, Jogini waterfall, Solang valley, Bhirgu Lake, Pin valley national park, Yak ride, Café tour and other places of your interest are involved in list or not.
12. What all are exclusive - It is must and most important to look into that all are exclusive in your package. It may happen that at the time of booking all are inclusive, and later on, much of the things are not involved. Same is applicable for taxes also. Its better to confirm whether the taxes are taken into account or not in the package. Otherwise, such skips result in a ruckus at the end.
13. Complementary services - Complementary services of the package should be explicit and written rather than assumed or understood. These services may include welcome drinks on arrival, Fresh Fruit Basket, Breakfasts and dinners, Honeymoon cake, Candlelight dinner, Apple Fruit wine, Free Parking, Laundry Service, Gymnasium, Swimming pool, travel assistance, FOREX services, Sauna, Steam bath, Complimentary Discotheque Entry, Beverages and Laundry, Discount on Food, Flowers Bed Decoration, all Land Transfer and Sightseeing by Ac Car as Per Itinerary, Local Shimla Sightseeing by Private Car etc.
Conclusion - Better check than sorry is the rule of the game when going for finalizing the Honeymoon or some other package with your travel agent. It’s advisable and takes less time and energy to check the things in advance and reconfirm the grey/unclear areas of the package before finalizing the deal.
Indian Travel Store curates Vacation Tours within different budgets across pan India and is catering to the entire pan India from last more than ten decades. They have expertise in customizing itineraries and travel packages as per their custom, culture, and interest. They have years of experience in delivering the best experience over the board to all their clients. Here you can pick your best Manali Honeymoon Package from their various options as per your budget, time, and interests depending upon their itineraries.
Not only this their honeymoon packages in Manali comes with complete customization on the itinerary as well as budget both.