Nepal, known for its Mountain peaks with eight out of ten highest peaks in the World is the best destination to get you the most thrilling adventure to fly over the Mount Everest to have a spell-bounding glance of the mesmerizing beauty and the breath-taking World’s highest mountain peak. Other than mountains Nepal is thronged by the tourists, cherishing visitors and voyagers throughout the year for its Buddhist culture, exotic nature, stupas, socially slanted sanctuaries, and religious communities. It’s Hindu and Buddhist temples, trekking, village travelling, and daily hikes, wildlife watching, adrenaline rush, and the life of luxury are unmatchable with any other tourist destination on the planet.
Arrival At KathmanduOn arrival at Kathmandu, we will transfer you to the hotel, where you will check-in and have the leisure to get yourselves acquainted with the surroundings while relieving journey tiredness. In the evening you will be witnessing Puja and Aarti at Pashupatinath Temple, one of the 12 most sacred Jyotirlingas, outside India. Late in the evening, you will be having a delicious dinner, followed by an overnight stay.
Mount Everest Flight And Visit To Other TemplesToday, after breakfast, you will be taking an early morning flight to Mount Everest. There, you will be visiting the exciting pilgrimage places like Budhanilkantha (Sleeping Vishnu), Bhaktapur Darbar Square Kathmandu Darbar Square and Swayambhunath Stupa. Here, you will be staying overnight after having a delicious dinner of Nepalese delicacies.
To Namobuddha Via DhulikhelToday, after breakfast and check-out from the hotel, we will be driving back to Kathmandu. On arrival, after lunch, you will be flying to Bhairahawa, Lumbini the birthplace of Lord Buddha. In the evening you will be visiting Mayadevi temple and participating in evening Aarti, followed by an overnight stay at Lumbini after dinner.
Exploring LumbiniAfter breakfast, we will be exploring Lumbini with a Professional Guide, who will be acquainting us with various relevant places and significant temples of Buddhism. You will be visiting ancient temples and stupas. Later, in the evening, you will be reverting to the hotel for an overnight stay after breakfast.
Exploring Other Buddhist PlacesToday, after breakfast, you will be visiting other relevant sites of Buddhism. You will be visiting Tilaurakot, Kundan, Gotihawa, Niglihawa, Ramagram, Sagarhawa, Debhaha, etc. Later in the afternoon, you will fly to Kathmandu, where you will be staying at the hotel overnight after a delicious dinner.
DepartureToday will be the last day of the tour, after breakfast and check-out from the hotel, we will transfer you to the airport for your onward journey to your destination.
· Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
· Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
· 8 Nights and 9 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
· Entire Site seeing by AC car
· Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
· All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
· Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
· Fare – Air/Train
· Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
· Rides and other charges
· Government Service Tax
· Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
· Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID / PAN card
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs