Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa is also known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to those in laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda.
Arrival At GoaAt arrival, we will pick you from the airport and transfer you to the hotel to check-in for three days. You would be served with a nice welcome drink and snacks. You could opt for a leisure stay at the hotel, or you could explore Goa on your own to have a feel of the surroundings and the local market. You would be provided with a delicious North Indian Lunch and a lip smacking South Indian Dinner at the Hotel to our cost.
Explore GoaAfter relishing a splendid breakfast at the hotel to our account, you would be free for the entire day to explore Goa as per your interest. We would suggest you to keep the evening and the night free to enjoy the nightlife and the clubs of Goa for which tourists flog here from far of places. You won’t find it better than any other tourist destination, that’s for sure. We would provide you with either a sumptuous Lunch or a Dinner as per your wish. We do provide paid taxi service if you require it from us to arrange for you.
Explore The UnexploredWe would provide you with a fantastic breakfast, followed by an equally good lunch or dinner as per your choice. After a delicious breakfast, you could avail the discounted spa, Thai massage, or some other parlor services at the hotel to spend your day lavishly at your complete leisure. You could also plan to have fun at some nearby beach to enjoy the cool breeze in a serene environment full of nightlife, dance, and music.
It's Time To AdieuToday you would be enjoying an all-time delicious breakfast to keep your taste-buds charged for the entire day. After breakfast it would be time to adieu to this fantastic destination. We would drop you at the Airport to return home to plan for your next visit with us. After that, you would be on your own. We wish you a happy journey and would be looking forward to your lovely feedback to serve you better on your next trip with us.
· Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
· Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
· 03 Nights and 04 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
· Entire Site seeing by AC car
· Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
· All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
· Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
· Fare – Air/Train
· Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
· Rides and other charges
· Government Service Tax
· Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
· Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID / PAN card
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs