Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa is also known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to those in laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda.
Arrive GoaAs soon as you will arrive at Goa Airport you will be transfer to the Hotel in Goa with one of our Executive. After arriving to the Hotel check in to the hotel where you will be catered with a non alcoholic welcome drink, you can spend rest of the day at leisure or you may explore the local area and beaches in the evening. Moreover, you can indulge yourself in street shopping. An overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Explore GoaAfter taking an early breakfast on the day 2, you will be picked from the hotel (in North Goa) and will be taken to half day tour to "The Grand Island Tour" and "Dolphin Chasing", "Snorkeling", "Thread Fishing", "Sea Swimming". You will be catered with complimentary drinks and Lunch at a beach with 'hot n fresh' BBQ fish. Later, you will return to hotel and will get the half day at leisure. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel in Goa. Please Note: These activities are not meant for the kids below 5 yrs and adults above 60yrs and they are not permitted there. Moreover, if you residing in the South Goa hotel then transfers will have additional cost of 1500 per vehicle to and from
Goa SightSeeingOn the day 3 after having a yummy breakfast at Hotel, you will explore Goa. We will cover Sinquerim Beach, Shree Manguesh Temple, Fort Aguada, Old Goa Churches, Dona Paula, Shopping time at Panjim, Miramar Beach & lastly a lunch at Spice Plantation (at an extra cost), Mandovi River Cruise (at an extra cost on direct payment only). You will be returning to the hotel in the evening and enjoy the evening at leisure. An overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Water SportsIf you are visiting Goa then there is no fun without enjoying water sports in the season. On the day 4 of you trip you will make head out to one of the most iconic - Calangute beach for enjoying the water sports (including Jet Ski, Parasailing, Banana Boat Ride & Ringo Boat Ride). Note: These activities are not meant for the kids below 5 yrs and adults above 60yrs and they are not permitted there. Pick up and drop from the hotel will be at additional charges for this day so you are advised to reach Calangute beach on your own from the hotel you are staying.
DepartureThe day 4 is the last day of your trip and on this day after taking breakfast, you will be transferred to Goa Airport for your onward journey. This transfer is included in your tour package.
· Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
· Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
· 04 Nights and 05 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
· Entire Site seeing by AC car
· Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
· All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
· Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
· Fare – Air/Train
· Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
· Rides and other charges
· Government Service Tax
· Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
· Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs