Uttarakhand, a state in northern India crossed by the Himalayas, is known for its Hindu pilgrimage sites. Rishikesh, a major centre for yoga study, was made famous by the Beatles’ 1968 visit. The city hosts the evening Ganga Aarti, a spiritual gathering on the sacred Ganges River. The state's forested Jim Corbett National Park shelters Bengal tigers and other native wildlife.
Visit Ranikhet , a beautiful cantonment town and a famous hill station in Almora district of Uttarakhand, maintained by Indian Army is the home of Kumaon Regiment and Naga Regiment. The sights of Western Peaks of Himalayas are spellbinding from here and will make your visit worth.
Delhi To Nainital (310 Km, 8 Hrs)On arrival at Delhi, we will transfer you to Nainital from Airport/Railway Station. At Nainital, after check-in at the hotel, you will be free at your leisure for the entire day. You could visit ‘The Mall’ and Naini Lake in the evening. Today, you will be staying here overnight after dinner.
Local Site Visits At NainitalToday after breakfast, you will be visiting various exciting places in Nainital like BhimTaal, NaukuchiaTaal, Ropeway, Tiffin Top, and many other places in the nearby surroundings. The Tiffin Top, at 2290 m is a short trek of about 3 km from Nainital and is renowned as Dorothy’s seat that was named in the memory of an English lady Ms Kellet Dorothy, who got killed in an air crash. It’s a fantastic place to have excellent views of the magnificent Himalayas and the town. Bhimtal, at 1371m, is close to 22 km from Nainital and a beautiful place with a small island surrounded by pristine blue water. It is the largest lake around Nainital often visited by close to all the tourists and the visitors visiting Nainital. After lunch, you will be on own to visit places of your choice. Late in the evening, you will be back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Nainital To Ranikhet To Nainital (120 Km)After breakfast, you will be departing to Ranikhet (1869 m), a beautiful cantonment town and a famous hill station in Almora district of Uttarakhand, maintained by Indian Army is the home of Kumaon Regiment and Naga Regiment. The sights of Western Peaks of Himalayas are spellbinding from here and will make your visit worth. In the evening we will be driving back to Nainital for an overnight stay after dinner.
Nainital To Delhi (290 Km, 6 Hrs)Today will be the last day of the tour, and after the breakfast followed by check-out from the hotel, we will transfer you to the Airport/Railway Station for your onward journey to Delhi.
- Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
- Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
- 05 Nights and 06 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
- Entire Site seeing by AC car
- Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
- All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
- Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
- Fare – Air/Train
- Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
- Rides and other charges
- Government Service Tax
- Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
- Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID / PAN card
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs