Stupendous Munnar Alleppey Houseboat
Cochin is a major port city, situated on the west coast of Peninsular India. It is surrounded by the Arabian Sea on the west and Western Ghats on the east. This unique location has earned Cochin several renowned titles like 'Queen of the Arabian Sea' and 'Gateway to Kerala'. It is an ideal starting point for exploring the breathtaking scenic beauty and age-old charm of the state.
Arrive in Cochin | Drive from Cochin to Munnar (135 km/approx. 5 hours)Arrive in Cochin and meet a our representative, who will help you board the designated vehicle to reach Munnar. Cochin is a major port city, situated on the west coast of Peninsular India. It is surrounded by the Arabian Sea on the west and Western Ghats on the east. This unique location has earned Cochin several renowned titles like 'Queen of the Arabian Sea' and 'Gateway to Kerala'. It is an ideal starting point for exploring the breathtaking scenic beauty and age-old charm of the state. Once you reach Munnar, complete the check-in formalities at the hotel. Thereafter, the remaining day is free for leisure activities. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Sightseeing in MunnarAfter a relaxing overnight stay, start your day and leave the hotel for a sightseeing tour of Munnar. From undulating hills to expansive tea estates, Munnar has a lot in store for tourists. This serene hill station is bestowed with diverse landscapes marked by enchanting waterfalls, gushing streams, rich biodiversity and lush greenery. Start your excursion to the Eravikulam National Park, where you can see several rare species of fauna and flora, such as the Mountain Goat and Neelakurinji, respectively. Eravikulam national park will be closed for visitors from 20 Jan till 31st March. We will do Kundla Dam & Top station in case Eravikulam National park is closed. Later, enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Drive from Munnar to AlleppeyEat a healthy breakfast and then check out from the hotel to get transferred to Alleppey. Alleppey or Alappuzha is known for its houseboat cruises along the rustic backwaters of Kerala. Upon arrival, move to the houseboat and then later venture out to see the glowing Alappuzha Beach. Overnight stay in Alleppey Houseboat
Depart from CochinCheckout andproceed to the Cochin Airport to board the flight for your onward journey.Tour Ends.
· Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
· Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
· 03 Nights and 04 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
· Entire Site seeing by AC car
· Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
· All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
· Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
· Fare – Air/Train
· Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
· Rides and other charges
· Government Service Tax
· Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
· Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Visiting and visiting with your family is different, and when it comes to God’s own country, it beco...