Kerala,the dream destination of all the tourists, adventurers, honeymooners, and visitors is on India’s tropical Malabar coast with a clear 600 km Arabian Sea shoreline, Palm-lined Pristine beaches, Photogenic valleys, gurgling Mountain streams, Serpentine pin bends with a serene environment, the romantic and heart-warming ambiance has always allured all. With a bounty of fascinating destinations, it has always remained as the first preference all the nature lovers, leisure-seekers and adventurous hunters.
CochinOn arrival Cochin Airport / Ernakulam Station you will be met by our representative and transfer you to Hotel. After some rest start for a full day sightseeing tour of Cochin, covering The Dutch Palace, Jews Street, Chinese Fishing Net, St.Francis Church. Evening is free for shopping at M.G.Road. Overnight stay.
Cochin-Munnar (130km)Morning after breakfast check out of hotel and we proceed to Munnar. Enroute visit Indo Portuguese Museum. On arrival Munnar, check into hotel, overnight stay.
MunnarAfter breakfast visit Mattupatty Dam for boating, after lunch visit Tata tea Museum, Rajmalai View point and Ervaikulam Wild Life Sanctuary to see the rare Nilgiri mountain goat (Thar) and Blossom Garden. Evening free for rest, Overnight stay at Munnar.
Munnar-Thekkady (102km)After breakfast proceed to Thekkady (4hrs) and check into hotel. After some rest take a guided spice plantation tour. Evening enjoy the traditional dance form of Kerala “Kathakali” Overnight stay in hotel.
Thekkady-Kumarakom (114km)After bed tea at 0600 hrs go for boating at Periyar Lake and return back to hotel. After breakfast proceed to Kumarakom (3hrs). Evening is free to enjoy Sunset Cruise or enjoy the beauty of backwater by just relaxing near Vembanadu lake. Evening free for time for shopping. Night stay at Kumarakom.
Kumarakom-Alleppey Houseboat (50km)Today on the way to Alleppey visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, famous for local and migratory birds. Further proceed to Alleppey the famous Houseboats of Kerala. Sit back and relax while the boat cruises through the narrow serene backwater canals. Lunch evening Tea/Coffee with snacks, dinner and enjoy your evening on the sun deck away from polluted city and maddening crowd. Only disturbance will be the twinkle of a shining stars or diving of a fish around you to say hello by waving its tail from the lake.
DepartureMorning after breakfast checkout of hotel and we transfer you to Cochin Airport / Ernakulam Railway Station for onward journey.
· Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
· Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
· 06 Nights and 07 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
· Entire Site seeing by AC car
· Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
· All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
· Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
· Fare – Air/Train
· Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
· Rides and other charges
· Government Service Tax
· Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
· Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs