Pulse of Rajasthan
You will enoy an elephant ride to the top in Amber Fort then continue to visit Jaigarh Fort. At Ajmer we’ll make you visit Ajmer-e-Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din-Ka Jhonpara, Ana Sagar Lake & Pushkar. admire the beauty of various temples, ghats and the holy Pushkar Lake. visit Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, Nehru Garden, Sehelion-KI-Bari, Sukhadia Circle and the Bhartiya Lok kala Museum of folk and art.Attractions : Jaipur, Ajmer/pushkar, Udaipur
Arrival into JaipurAt the time of arrival you will be picked up from the airport or station and will be transferred to the hotel. There you can check-in and relax. After that spend your evening at leisure and enjoy the hotel’s amenities or take a leisure stroll in vibrant market streets. You will be catered with dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel itself.
Jaipur SightseeingOn the next day you will be starting your day with a yummy breakfast, then you will be proceeding for a city tour of Rajasthan’s Capital. You will enoy an elephant ride to the top in Amber Fort then continue to visit Jaigarh Fort. On your way back to Jaipur we will make you visit Jal Mahal. After taking lunch you will be enjoying the visits of Jantar Mantar, City Palace, & Hawa Mahal. Lastly, take dinner and stay overnight at the hotel.
Jaipur- Ajmer/Puskar SightseeingAfter enjoying your breakfast you will be checking-out and driving to Ajmer. After arriving Ajmer we’ll make you visit Ajmer-e-Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din-Ka Jhonpara, Ana Sagar Lake & Pushkar. We will let you admire the beauty of various temples, ghats and the holy Pushkar Lake. You will also get to witness the visit of the only temple in India which is dedicated to Lord Brahma. You will be provided an overnight stay at Ajmer/Pushkar.
Ajmer/Pushkar - Udaipur via NathdwaraOn the 4th day after taking the yummy breakfast you need to check-out and drive to Udaipur. We will enroute you to visit Nathdwara and Eklingji. After arriving in Udaipur, check into your hotel. In the evening, you can take a boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola (but it will be at your own cost) and admire the beauty of royal buildings under a glorious sunset. You will be catered with an overnight stay at Udaipur.
Udaipur SightseeingOn the last day of your trip you will be commencing your Udaipur city tour, after taking the breakfast at the hotel. In Udaipur, you will visit Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, Nehru Garden, Sehelion-KI-Bari, Sukhadia Circle and the Bhartiya Lok kala Museum of folk and art. We will also make you witness the City Palace – “the largest palace complex of Rajasthan”, and the Jagdish Temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Enjoy a delicious dinner and an overnight stay at Udaipur.
DepartureAfter enjoying breakfast you will need to check-out and transfer to the airport or station for your onward journey.
· Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
· Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
· 05 Nights and 06 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
· Entire Site seeing by AC car
· Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
· All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
· Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
· Fare – Air/Train
· Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
· Rides and other charges
· Government Service Tax
· Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
· Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Mount Abu, one of the most sought-after destinations of Rajasthan when you visit with your Rajasthan...