Jaipur(2N), Bikaner(2N), Jaisalmer(2N), Jodhpur(2N), Mount Abu(2N)
Jaipur Airport / Railway Station – HotelMeet & Greet on arrival at Jaipur Railway Station / Airport & transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel. In the evening you can take an optional tour to visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) & Chokhi Dhani – An Ethnic Village Resort. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Jaipur Local SightseeingAfter breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Jaipur – Bikaner (330 Km / 6 Hrs)After breakfast transfer to Bikaner. Enroute visit Asia's biggest Camel breeding farm to watch different breeds of Camels. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Bikaner.
Bikaner Halfday Sightseeing – Jaisalmer (333 Km / 6 Hrs)After breakfast check out from hotel & visit Junagarh Fort which includes Anup Mahal, Gaj Mandir, Sheesh Mahal and Prachina Museum, Lalgarh Palace. After that transfer to Jaisalmer. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Jaisalmer Local SightseeingAfter breakfast visit the Jaisalmer Fort which is made by unique Golden Lime stone, that’s why it’s known as Golden Fort or Sonar Kella. After that visit Patwon-ki-haveli, Nathmal-ki-haveli. Salim singh-ki-Haveli. People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. After that also visit Gadishar Lake. In evening proceed for camel ride on Sam Sand Dunes & you can experience the spectacular view of Sun set in Thar desert. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Jaisalmer – Jodhpur (285 Km / 5 Hrs)After breakfast transfer to Jodhpur. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Jodhpur Halfday Sightseeing – Mount Abu (326 Km / 7 Hrs)After breakfast start for halfday sightseeing covering Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada. After that transfer to Mt. Abu. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Evening enjoy the sunset from Sunset View Point in Mt. Abu. Overnight stay at Mt. Abu.
Mount Abu Local SightseeingAfter breakfast start for Mt. Abu city tour. Visiting Prajapita Brahmakumari, Adhar Devi Temple, Achalgarh, Guru Sikhar, Dilwara Jain Temple, Honeymoon Point, Art Gallery & Nakki Lake where you can enjoy boat ride at your own cost. Overnight stay at Mt. Abu.
Mount Abu – Udaipur Railway Station / Airport (185 Km / 4 ½ Hrs)After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Udaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
· Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
· Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
· 06 Nights and 07 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
· Entire Site seeing by AC car
· Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
· All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
· Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
· Fare – Air/Train
· Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
· Rides and other charges
· Government Service Tax
· Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
· Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID / PAN card
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs