Shimla & Manali, Summer Capital of India & Best Honeymoon Destination Combo.
Visit Local Manali & Cover Hidimba Temple, Vashist Kund, Tibbetan Monastery & Van Vihar.
Visit Kullu & Enjoy River Rafting there.
Visit The Mall Road Shimla for the Evening Walk & Kufri valley along with Green Valley.
Heritage Hidimba Temple giving you a chance to see ancient pagoda style art of architecture. Vashist Kund, find a Natural Hot Water Spring to relax your body by bathing in it. Solang valley Excursion : The famous Snow view point at Himachal Pradesh where you can enjoy many Adventure activities including Paragliding.Visit Kullu on the way Along with the ancient culture of Himachal Pradesh enjoy River Rafting. Visit Shimla The Summer Capital of India to walk over The Mall Road with your Family & Partner.
Manali To DelhiAfter breakfast, we will check-out early in the morning and will proceed to Delhi for departure by Car (15 hours journey).
Trip To Solang ValleyAfter breakfast, we will be heading to Solang Valley, where you could pacify the adventurer in you by Paragliding and Gondola Ride.
Manali Local SightseeingToday we will be taking you to various tourist destinations of Manali like Hidimba Temple, Vashisht Temple, Tibetan Monastery, Manu Temple, Van Vihar and others depending upon how much we can cover in half day. After sight-seeing we will be spending some time on Mall Road Manali.
Shimla To ManaliToday, we will leave for Manali (280 km, 9hours journey) after breakfast. On the way, you could have pleasant views of other tourists destinations like Sunder Nagar lake, Pandoh dam, Vaishno Devi Temple at Kullu and many others. Today you could enjoy river rafting in Kullu and overnight stay in Manali.
DELHI TO SHIMLATransfer to Shimla (375 km, 9 hours journey) from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport by AC cab. Hotel Check-in at Shimla, followed by welcome/drink. The evening will be for a visit to Heritage Mall road Shimla.
Shimla Local SightseeingAfter a delicious breakfast we will be heading for sight-seeing of Shimla to the famous tourist destinations like Green Valley, Himalayan Nature Park at ChiniBangalow, Kufri, Indira tourist park, Fagu Valley, Chail, Naldehara, Nakanda, Tatapani and many other. We will try to cover most of the places till evening but to cover all you need a minimum stay of 4 nights in Shimla.
· Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
· Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
· 05 Nights and 06 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
· Entire Site seeing by AC car
· Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
· All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
· Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
· Fare – Air/Train
· Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
· Rides and other charges
· Government Service Tax
· Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
· Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Kufri, the winter sports capital of Shimla, known for its snowfall, incredible destinations, and mes...